1. ELIGIBILITY: All marketing/advertising materials developed, produced and/or distributed during the calendar year 2022 are eligible for entry.
2. ENTRY FORMS: For entries that are mailed in, enclose two copies of the Entry Form per entry. One form with actual entry and one with payment. There is no limit on the number of entries that may be submitted.
3. DEADLINE: FEBRUARY 28, 2023
LATE DEADLINE: APRIL 14, 2023
Mailed entries must be postmarked on or by these dates. Late entries (postmarked after February 28, 2023) must include a one time $25 late fee. No entries postmarked after April 14, 2023, will be accepted.
4. PAYMENT: Enclose one check for the total amount of all entries with a copy of the Entry Form.
SINGLE ENTRIES: $50.00/each
SERIES ENTRIES: $75.00/each
TOTAL AD CAMPAIGNS: $75.00/each
Make checks payable to: Creative Images, Inc. Visa, Mastercard and AMEX are also accepted. (See Entry Form)
Ship all entries to:
CREATIVE IMAGES, INC.
“ASTER AWARDS COMPETITION”
627 NAUTILUS DRIVE
MURRELLS INLET, SC 29576
5. ENTRIES: Entries will not be returned. Aster Award entrants agree that all entries may be reprinted non-exclusively in promotional materials affiliated with Creative Images, Inc. Entrants hold or will secure the necessary licenses for use of all creative content embodied in any of the entries.
ONLINE ENTRIES – SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS AND INSTRUCTIONS
Entries can now be submitted and paid for online! Simply choose the “Enter Online” button and fill out the entry form. You will be able to drag and drop your artwork/radio/video files into the gray box in section 8. There is no limit to the number of entries submitted. You will receive a confirmation email once the files have been downloaded.
ACCEPTED FILE FORMATS: PDF, JPEG, MP3 as well as all digital video formats. If you have a video file over 20mb and are concerned about upload time, we suggest that you provide a word document or pdf with a hyperlink to where the video can be viewed or contact us at (828) 506-1000 for other options.
PAYMENT: When you finish submitting your entries, choose the black “Finish and Pay” button at the bottom where you will be taken to our TLS-secured payment page. A payment receipt will be emailed to you. The charge will appear on your credit card statement as “Awards Program Services.”
MAILED ENTRIES – SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS AND INSTRUCTIONS
MOBILE & APPS: Mobile website/app entries must be accessible via iTunes or placed on media with appropriate download instructions. They will be judged on a mobile device.
MOUNTED ITEMS: Mount all one-sided materials… newspaper ads, magazine ads, posters, billboards, outdoor transit, logos, letterhead, etc., on a display board with the Entry Form attached to the back of the board. Photos of billboards or outdoor transit are acceptable. No specific size requirements in mounting. PDF Files are accepted.
PRINTED MATERIALS: For multiple-sided entries, (brochures, annual reports, direct mail, magazines, handbooks, etc.) place the entry in an envelope or box along with the Entry Form. PDF Files are accepted.
RADIO SPOTS: Submit as a mp3 file on a CD or Flash Drive in an envelope with an Entry Form attached.
SOCIAL MEDIA: Entries may be submitted as a link, pdf or print.
VIDEO/TV: Submit television and special video productions in digital format on DVD or flash drive or as a hyperlink in a word document or pdf. Video entries should be submitted in an envelope with an Entry Form attached.
SERIES/CAMPAIGNS: Submit series entries and total advertising campaigns in a large envelope or box. Make sure an Entry Form is attached securely to outside of envelope or box. All media including TV & Radio should be included for campaigns. PDF Files are accepted.
WEBSITE: Write the url as the Name of Entry (See #1 on the Entry Form).
6. AWARDS: Entries will be judged on: Creativity, Layout/Design, Typography, Production, Knowledge Transfer & Overall Quality. Professional, Full-Color Gold, Silver, and Bronze awards will be issued by both Group and Category. Judge’s Choice trophies will be presented to Division winners receiving a perfect score. An overall Best of Show will be awarded to the top entry in the competition.
Winners will be posted on the Aster Awards’ website, www.AsterAwards.com. All awards will be sent to the organization designated on the Entry Form (#6). Duplicate awards may be purchased after issued.
If you have any questions regarding the Aster Awards, visit us online (www.AsterAwards.com), or call (828) 506-1000.